Thursday, June 11, 2009

Finally!

Since Daci was born she has been a finger sucker but she couldn't quite figure out the thumb sucking thing. Some people may think I'm crazy but I really wanted her to find her thumb! Its so much easier for her to soothe herself with her thumb than it is for me to get up and put the binkie back in when it falls out. This week Daci finally figured out the thumb sucking thing and I have loved it! She is still a little bit uncoordinated with it but it is so cute to watch her! I just love this little munchkin :)

3 comments:

McKenzie... said...

That is so cute! How fun that she finally found her thumb. I can't believe how big she is getting. She is beautiful!

Unknown said...

I left you a little gift over on my blog today!

CharLee Carn said...

Kori! Its CharLee! How are you? I was doing my usual...looking at blogs and came across yours! :) Daci is so beautiful! And she's getting so big! I'm so happy that you have a blog so we can keep in touch in a FUN way! Our site is jccarn.blogspot.com!