I can't believe another month has already passed by! My little Doodle is growing way too fast! A few things about Daci this month:
1. She turned 7 months on September 21
2. She got her first tooth on September 22
3. She hates all the food that most babies are supposed to love (peaches, pears, bananas, applesauce)
4. She loves all the food most babies don't like (carrots, sweet potatoes, and squash)
5. We have decided that she is a lot more Greek than we thought. She LOVES spinach! She can't get enough of it. She actually screams at you if you don't shovel it into her mouth the second she finishes her bite before.
6. She pulls herself up to standing now! She started doing this about two weeks ago. The first time she did it she pulled up to a laundry basket in the family room. It was about to tip but we caught it right before it did.
7. The other morning I put her down for her nap and she was crying so after a few mins I went in to check on her and she was standing up to the side of the crib and half way over the rail! If I had walked in two seconds later she would have fallen right out of her crib!
8. Her mouth is GIGANTIC and she puts everything in it! One time she was crying in her crib so Rick went in to check on her and she had gotten her whole binkie in her mouth! It was the kind with the ring on the front and Rick said when he walked in Daci was screaming and with the whole thing in her mouth except the ring was hanging out. I wish he had gotten a picture but its probably good that he got it out as soon as he could :)
8. She is such a "go-er"! She just wants to be going all the time. It makes for a very exhausted mommy :) We love her to death though and wouldn't have it any other way!
For the most part she is a REALLY happy baby!
This is typical Daci fashion. As soon as she gets anything in her hands she opens her mouth as big as she can and tries to stick it in there :) As I was looking closer I saw that her new tooth (that actually popped through the day I took this pic) is showing!
One morning I went into check on her and she had snuggled herself into the corner of the crib and was all tucked in comfy and warm under her blanket. I thought it was adorable!
Here is Daci eating her pureed spinach
See, she loves it! Crazy girl :)