Wednesday, February 25, 2009

This is Daci the day after she was born...so precious!

She loves to sleep with her hands by her face.


This is when we took her home from the hospital, she rode the whole way home with her hands in the air! We were't expecting such a tiny baby so the outfit we took to take her home is was HUGE. The pants didn't fit at all and the top was like a dress on her :)

This is what Daci looks like after she eats, she is so alert and happy!

Resting in her bassinet
Daci Paras Roberts. Born February 21, 2009 at 1:20 pm. Weighed 5 lbs 15 ounces and is 19.5 inches long. She is such a tiny little thing! Don't ask me how Rick and I and our long, long genes ended up with such a tiny baby. We still can't figure it out. She is so precious and such a great baby, she is happy all day long and rarely cries....night time is a different story but it isn't too bad :) We love her so much and are pretty darn proud of her. I'm sure there will be many posts of Daci on here, hope you don't all get sick of it!

6 comments:

Kade and Kaylee said...

Kori she is such a doll!! I'm so happy for you guys! Keep the pictures coming! Oh and will you send me your address again please? It got erased in my texts before I wrote it down! Miss and Love ya!

The Baldwin's said...

Daci is gorgeous Korinne, I'm so so happy for you and Rick. I can't wait to see more pictures and I'm trying to figure out who she looks like? I think she has your hair and complexion color, don't you? Hope you're feeling the best you can! :)

Jared and Patricia said...

Ok...so I haven't been able to get Daci out of my mind since that day I left the hospital. I told my mom all about her and how beautiful she is...well, and the fact that you and Rick were glowing and couldn't stop grinning. You might think that everyone's just being really nice, but they are actually being very honest - she really is the most beautiful newborn baby, ever. They normally aren't that cute at first :) I hope you're finding time to sleep during the day and that you guys are enjoying your new responsibilities as parents. It's pretty neat, huh? I was so glad I got to see you in the hospital. It reminded me of all the reasons I love being a mom...and how much I love Brodey! PS...did I ever tell you that he sleeps with the bear you gave him? Not to mention, that his "Book of First" is his favorite books to read lately? That was such an awesome gift. Oh, and thanks for checking out my blog! I added more pictures and will continue to do so. Love you! Hope to talk to you soon! Trish

Todd Family said...

How exciting!! She is so cute! I can't believe she was only 5 lbs! I've only seen one baby in my entire life that was 6 lbs and that is the smallest!! All of my nieces and nephews have been 7 1/2 to 8 lbs or bigger...i can't imagine what a 5 lb baby feels like!! SO CUTE!! Keep the pictures coming!! But of course, we want to hear how you and your hubby are doing also! :)

Kelli Haub said...

Oh my goodness she is so precious! I need to come see her in real life! Not to mention I need to get the scoop on this whole having a baby thing... yeiks!

naomi megan. said...

that hand on the chin is adorable! josh and i can't get over how cute she is!!! congrats again you guys! so happy for you!!