Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fourth of July

For the 4th of July we got together with a few of the families from the ward.  We had a BBQ and then the boys threw the football and frisbees around and the girls chatted the day away.  It was so much fun!  Daci had a blast with all the little kids her age and as you can tell from the pictures below, she LOVED her watermelon!  So much for a clean red, white, and blue dress :)



She loved tossing the frisbee with Rick and then she would play with it like a hula hoop
The next three pictures were taken by my friend, Ashley Wright.  My camera died while we were there. I was so bummed because I was excited to take lots of pictures but it turns out that I'm kinda glad it died cuz then I got to have Ashley take cute pics of our family!




Daci had so much fun blowing bubbles with Jackson and Addy. She wouldn't drop that baby to save her life.  She is such a little mommy :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

So sweet! I love that photo of you and Daci.

Abrahao said...

The picture of Daci eating the watermelon was so cute it could have come out of a magazine. You guys are such a beautiful family.

Liz Smith said...

such a fun day! your family is the cutest!

Brandon . Ash . Bennnett said...

You guys are such a cute little family. :)

Jami West said...

We had so much fun with you guys. Daci is just too cute. Can't wait to see how cute these next two little ones will be :)

I love your family picture and your mommy daughter picture.

Lisa said...

Looks like a fun 4th.