Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My "Bloggy"!!!


I received my first blog award..I'm calling it my "bloggy" :) I would like to thank my mom for giving it to me, my sweet husband for always supporting my in posting, and my beautiful daughter for giving me such fun material to post about. How was that for my first acceptance speech? Tee hee. Fun stuff!

The award I got is called the Friend Award. Here is what it is all about:

The Friend Award comes with the following description to be added and passed along. "These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prices are cut, even more friendships are propogated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to 8 bloggers who must choose 8 more and include this cleverly-written text in the body of their award."

I have many friends and many blogs I like to follow...It was so difficult to choose just 8!
1. The Rockstar Diaries- Thanks Naomi for creating a blog that reminds me of all the fun, little things in life. I always walk away happier than I was before after reading one of your posts!
2. Happy Haubs- Thanks Kel for posting all about your cute little fam. You are one of the happiest, most positive person I know and I love ya for it!
3. Kade and Kaylee- I love hearing about what is going on with you guys! Without our blogs to keep tabs on eachother, we might be strangers right now :) I miss ya friend!
4. Todd Family- It's been fun reconnecting with you Jess! I love your posts, I can tell how in love you and your hubbie are!
5. Scott, Kara, and Dane Jorgensen- So fun to keep updated on what is going on in your life! I'm glad we still keep in touch even though we both lead such different lives than the ones we had when we worked together :)
6. Harper Family Blog- Trish, its so fun to hear what is going on with cute little Brodey.. I can't believe how big he is now! You are a great wife and mom and it shows in your blog posts! Love ya.
7. Haggerty's- Tiff it is so fun to keep connected with you and see what is new in your life. Congrats on the new little one! Can't wait to hear all about it!
8. Carly's Kitchen- Car I know this is already your third award....what can I say? Your blog rocks!

Everyone that I listed here, copy this picture and award 8 other bloggers with this "bloggy"!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey Kori, It's Jessica. Our blog address is jekabstod.blogspot.com

naomi megan. said...

oooh how fun! your little girl is looking soo cute! love how she fell asleep on your lap in her pretty dress! darling!