Thursday, February 25, 2010

First Year of Firsts





Daci had her birthday on Sunday, February 21st (see post below). I have been reflecting back on this last year and what Daci has accomplished. She has been a go-er since day one. She came out of the womb kicking her legs around. She NEVER for one waking moment laid still. She rolled over at four months, sat at five months, crawled at 6 months, and pulled herself to standing and walked along the furniture at 7 months. We were SURE that she would walk early since she did everything else so early so we were surprised when she hit her one year birthday and still wasn't walking. Well, she didn't disappoint. Two days after her birthday she took her first steps. She has been going one to two steps by herself between furniture for a few months but I didn't feel like I could technically call that walking yet. But, on Tuesday she took five steps for the first time and just worked her way up from there! By the end of the day she had eight steps down. I got video of 5 1/2 steps. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Kade and Kaylee said...

Cannot believe she is already one!! That time flew by! I loved the bday cake! It turned out amazing!

Unknown said...

Kori!!! I am soo glad you found my blog! I LOVE finding old friends through blogging! You and your little family are too cute! Keep in touch!
xo
~angela