Friday, August 6, 2010

These chubby, white legs melt my heart!




We went to Park Day with the ward this week. They met at a fun splash park so I got Daci all dressed up in her cute swim suit but of course, we got there and she didn't want to play in the water. She still had a ball though! There was a sunken garden next to the splash park that Daci went exploring in. She had so much fun soaking in the sun, eating a whole box of wheat thins, picking flowers, and getting eaten alive by bugs. When I looked at the pictures from that day all I saw were those adorable white, chubby thighs and her ginormous potbelly and I just had to share them with the world :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh how I miss my sweet Daci!

PAUL + ALICIA+CAPRI said...

I LOVE THESE PICS!! She is sooo cute! I love baby legs! I agree with you! Why are chubby baby legs so cute but my chubby legs arent??! haha oh well! looks like you guys are doing good I am glad you are hanging out with the ward that will help tons being away!

Jenna said...

She's quite the cutie pie!