Monday, March 26, 2012

2 Month Stats

 The babies had their 8 week appointment last week.  The nurses couldn't believe how big they are. Not only are they big for twins, but for singleton babies as well!  Daci wasn't this big until she was closer to three months. Livvi is already almost grown out of 3-6 month clothes!  She is bigger than Street, even though they eat the same amount at the same time all day long. I think its because Street spits up so much. Even though he spits a lot, he is still gaining weight great! Here are their stats:

Street:
           weight: 12 lbs (50th percentile)
           height: 22 3/4 inches (50th percentile)
           head circumference: 14 3/4 inches (15th percentile)

I think he still looks EXACTLY like he did when he was born. What do you think?
























Livvi:
weight: 12 lbs 8 oz (85th percentile)
height: 23 3/4 inches (95th percentile)
head circumference: 15 1/4 inches (75th percentile)

She is a lot bigger than Street :) Its so funny because she came out so tiny and petite but she is a big rolly polly now! I think she has changed A TON since she was born.  When she was first born I thought she looked NOTHING like Daci when she was a baby. Now I think she looks almost identical to her.  I don't think she looks anything like she did when she was first born.






















Yesterday I put Livvi in an outfit and I realized that Daci had worn it right around the same age and I had pics of her in it.  I thought I would take some pics of her and compare the two.  They are both exactly 9 1/2 weeks in the photos below.  Daci is on the left and Livvi is on the right. Do you think they look alike?






3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Korinne You are amazing and so is your sweet family! I love all the pictures and watching those babies grow already! I am glad they are feeling better!

Unknown said...

Love the pics. Both of my babies are getting so big. I can't wait to see you all and give them tons of hugs. Tell Daci to watch out. Grandma is going to squeeze the stuffins out of her.

Todd Family said...

wow you go! even with sick babies you are feeding them well and they look so healthy!! keep it up! you are a great mom!! i think street looks the exact same btw! oh and livvi looks a lot like her birth pics still too tome!