Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A WONDERFUL Weekend!

I had a very special weekend. It was Mother's Day on Sunday and my Birthday on Monday! I have to say I was pretty spoiled by my cute hubbie. He took me on a fun date on Saturday. We left Daci with my mom and went to see the new movie Iron Man 2 (which by the way we LOVED!) then we got Costa Vida for lunch.

Carly and Micah's new baby, Eleni, was born on May 5th. Isn't she adorable!? I love being an aunt!

Oh-so-sweet!

There were four generations at the Roberts' house that day so we had to get a photo :)

Then, in the evening we went to my Grandma's house for dinner and dessert. My mom gave me a gorgeous necklace (more to come on that in a few days) Daci loves climbing up in my dad's lap and playing with his iPhone :)

Daci with her "GG" (Great Grandma)

Daci with he Grandma

Grandma, Daci, Mom

My cute mom

My cute Grandma!

Monday was birthday and I had a great day! My mom took me to lunch and shopping and then I hung out at her house until Rick got done with school. He called me at five and said, "I'm coming to get you right now, we are going to drop Daci off with my mom and then go do something." Oooh!" I thought, "What are we going to do?" We drove to Carly and Micah's house (Penny was there helping with the baby) to drop Daci off and when I walked in the door they all jumped out and said "Surprise!" My very own surprise party! I felt pretty special. I felt even more special when I learned that Rick drove all the way to Salt Lake to get me Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory, then drove it all the way to Carly's house in Orem and then drove all the way back to Highland to pick me up. Isn't he the sweetest? He also got me a beautiful pair of shoes from Nordstrom and I got some great Mac makeup from Carly and Penny. I am so spoiled!

We couldn't get Daci to settle down and take a good pic so we decided to be crazy with her. We have so much fun together!




1 comment:

PAUL + ALICIA+CAPRI said...

Oh man all I have to say is just enjoy every second of being with your family! You will miss it so much! But at the same time I think it is good to live away, its a great adventure and you will be fine ;) My mom and I skype every night haha! Your little Daci is growing up so fast, she is gorgeous! She looks exactly like you! good luck moving!