Monday, December 22, 2008

EUROPE!

Mom and I in the Stardust Theater before one of the shows.

Trying out the cool/funky/crazy chairs in the Spinnaker lounge during the opening social with Close To My Heart.


In October my mom and I were able to go on an amazing cruise in Europe. We visited Barcelona, Malta, Naples, Pompeii, Sorrento, Capri, Rome, Florence, Pisa, Nice, Monte Carlo and Monacco. It was the trip of a lifetime and I can't thank my mom enough for taking me on it! My mom is a director in the company Close To My Heart (its a scrapbooking company) and every year she earns a cruise. We take turns on who gets to go with her each year and this year was my year! It turned out to be perfect because with a baby on the way I probably won't be able to just pick up and leave like that again. We had a blast together and I had a lot of fun spending so much time with her. I have to admit though, I missed my hubby a lot and I am still trying to make it up to him. He wasn't very happy I went on the trip of a lifetime without him :) Here are a few pictures of mom and I on the ship and then there are quite a few posts on the stops that we made during our cruise. Enjoy! (If you are curious, I was 21 weeks on the cruise. I thought I was so big and showing a ton but looking back on these pictures, I barely look pregnant!)

No comments: