Friday, October 22, 2010

Slumber Party!!

I watched my friend's little girl, Lyla, last night while she and her husband went on a date. Lyla is Daci's most favorite person here in Naperville. She LOVES her and is so good with her. She likes to take care of her like she is her very own baby (Lyla is 7 months old). She likes to bring me her diapers and wipes, and wipe her face off after she eats, and bring me her blankie when its time to put her down. They had a lot of fun playing before it was bedtime :)

Lyla has a GREAT smile and it is so easy to get a giggle out of her. I love how happy she is!

Daci had fun running around the living room and getting her energy out before bedtime.

Daci wanted to hold Lyla and this is how it turned out :) I think she expected a little baby like her cousin Eleni but Lyla is older and a little more chubby than Eleni :) I LOVE Lyla's adorable baby rolls and pinchable cheeks!

Daci gave Lyla a million hugs and kisses that night!

We are so thankful to have such great friends here!

No comments: