Saturday, July 24, 2010

Do not ever fly United. It is 2:30 and I'm in Indiana. I was supposed to be in Chicago with Kori and the precious Daci last night around 10. I havent slept, I spent ten hours literally standing in line before I was able to speak with a person, and during the whole time nobody even knew if we supposed to be waiting in the line at the gate, or go to the ticket desk or what. So supposedly we will be leaving in about an hour but at this point I am just hoping we get out today. So yes it has been miserable for me, but a lady we have been standing in line with has had it even worse. She was trying to get to Milwaukee from Dallas. Yesterday she was supposed to leave Dallas at 10 AM, she was delayed 8 hours in Dallas and finally got on our plane which was going to Chicago. That plane ended up circling Chicago for hours before being sent to Indianapolis. We are still here and it is 2:30 the next day. Nobody has slept. Oh, and this lady is traveling with a 4 year old and a 15 month old all by herself. The airline has not done anything to help her out the whole time. This has been horrible.



1 comment:

Brad and Kimberly said...

next time your stuck in indy just give me a call! We are 20 minutes from the airport.